Game Mill Entertainment and Nickelodeon have announced more details for the upcoming Nickelodeon Kart Racers, which is coming to Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, later this year.
The iconic Nickelodeon green slime, which made its debut in 1979, plays a critical role on the race track. Players will fill their slime bar by driving over the fluorescent green goo to activate speed boosts. Slime patches come in many shapes and sizes and do not come without risk; it is very slippery, so watch out! Other patches are so big, your kart will transform into a jet ski! If you're lucky, you might just unlock a shortcut. Thanks to the slime valve and item boxes, you never know when your favorite Nickelodeon character might get slimed!
If you like your features detailed in list format, then you are in luck, as they have also done that:
- • Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats and MORE!!!
- • Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle's house, Arnold's school and more!
- • Awesome Co-Op and Local Multi-Player for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- • Customizable Karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- • Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for TONS of FUN!
- •Slime overload will have you turning you Karts into jet-ski racers!
More details are expected in the coming weeks, though no word on when exactly.