Frontier are not slowing down it seems, they have announced that Planet Coaster is getting more content, thanks to the new Vintage Pack arriving on July 10.
- Zephyrus. A classic example of the world’s first high-speed wooden coasters that can be traced back to the 1920s. Beautifully aged with a tarnished old-fashioned charm.
- Aces Sky. Another historic type of wooden coaster, with wooden tracks replaced by a large wooden pipe.
- Round the World. Combining the gentle motion of a Ferris wheel with the insanity of spinning, inverted gondolas. Despite their apparent danger, similar rides have stood the test of time and still operate today.
- Loop Da Loop. Buckle up and prepare to loop head over heels in this twin cabin inverting swinging ride from the 1930s.
- Test Flight. Take off and practice your flying skills in this spinning, inverting plane ride. Each car has a set of wings which the guests control to roll the cabin of their vintage aircraft.
- Hurricane. A real classic found in many parks and fairgrounds around the world, the Hurricane twists and turns at tremendous speed.
- Centrum. Feel the excitement of spinning at high speed at a thrilling 50 degrees in this classic centrifuge ride that’s been a favourite for generations of fairground and carnival fans.
- Iconic Vending Machines. Have guests entertain themselves with the classic fortune-telling Zoltan machine, or try out the Gumball and Popcorn machines synonymous with old-school town fairs.
- Vintage Scenery. Decorate parks with distinctive vintage items including Victorian pillars,, lightbox lettering and animal statues.
- New Entertainment. For the ultimate in classic seaside and town fair entertainment, players can add a stylish barbershop quartet or trapeze artists to wow guests.
- New music by JJ Ipsen and triggered sound effects provide classic ambience to make vintage parks come alive.