Codemasters has announced that ONRUSH will be launching their open beta on May 17th, letting players complete on two tracks, with two game modes, as often as they want until the beta ends on May 21st.
The open beta will teach players the basics of ONRUSH, with an interactive tutorial, before throwing them straight into the action in either ‘Superstar Practice’, where they’ll be able to hone their skills against AI competitors, or multiplayer.
Superstar Practice can be enjoyed solo or with a group of friends in co-operative mode. When playing solo, players will be able to take advantage of ONRUSH’s incredible Photomode, which is only available in single player modes. Simply pause the madness, snap away using our advanced editing tools and filtering, before sharing the images with the world.
Players will also be able to dominate The Stampede in multiplayer mode. Lock horns with rivals from around the globe in exclusive 6v6 multiplayer events. Two beautiful yet deadly tracks, two game modes and 4 vehicle classes will become available throughout the beta with elements including night races and seasonal changes cycling throughout..
Big Dune Beach
Players will also get to choose from one of four vehicles, they are listed below:
• Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire behind
• Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents
• Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips
• Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind
• Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective
• Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls
• Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with every successful takedown
• Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly
• Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses
• Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down
• Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits
• Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents
The full game will release on June 5 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.