May 17, 2018
Blast off as Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS releases this September
Konami has announced that Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS will released onto PlayStation 4, with PlayStation VR support on September 6.
Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
Konami have promised that a demo of the game will be released ahead of the games full release, in order to players to experience some of what the game offers. The full game will include the following new modes and features:
• Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
• “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
• Various training modules and a mini-map
• Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
• 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
• 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
• Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR