Keen Games and 505 Games have announced the Adventurer Update for Portal Knights, giving players a host of new features to the game from new characters to new items and quests. The update is out for PC, Mac and Mobile versions of the game, with consoles set to release later in the year.
• New Warrior Guild: Filled with new NPCs, quests and items, players will be able to venture to Fort Finch and explore the legendary structure that once ruled the land. New items from merchants including water pumps and drains, a new drawbridge, potted plants and more offer players creative and fresh ways to build and design.
• New Dedicated Servers (PC Only): Players can now set up their own dedicated servers to continue the adventure online even when friends are offline.
• Dungeon Improvements: Courageous and brave players will be handsomely rewarded by discovering new treasure chests only available in the deepest, darkest corners of dungeons.
• Treasure and Adventure Porting: Players can bring NPCs back to their home world after completing quests, allowing players to transform their vacant islands into towns, pets included! Interact with furniture and fast forward through the dangerous perils of night by sleeping in a bed.
• Combat Improvements: More than 20 new weapons have been added across all classes, along with improvements to weapon crafting. Updates will also provide players with a new combat vignette, drop table improvements for enemies and a new backstab mechanic to deal even more damage when attacking foes from behind!
• Cloud Saving: Pick up and play on any PC with new cloud saving feature!
• Controller Support (Mobile Only): Portal Knights on Mobile will now support most MFi controllers