Square Enix have announced that Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age is out now for PC via Steam, with a host of new features on top of the remastered visuals from last years console release, check out the launch trailer below.
- 60fps - Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60 frames per second.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors - Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16x3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus - Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil - New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.