November 29, 2017
The PlayStation Anthology is available now
PlayStation is a brand that is known the world over, but it was not always that way, in the beginning it was going to be an add-on for the Super Nintendo, but things changed and it became its own thing.
The PlayStation Anthology kicks off just after the end of World War 2, when Sony built themselves from nothing and how they became the tech company we know. The book also features 26 interviews with important figures, from throughout the era, recount their experiences with unabashed honesty, painting a detailed picture of the great venture led by Ken Kutaragi. Much like the successful Nintendo 64 Anthology book, the PlayStation Anthology is unique in both form and content.
You can order your own copy from Amazon, click here for that, but there is also a special collector's edition book, which adds another 72 pages of content and that is available here.
Here are some of the topics and content featured in the book:
• A Full History of the Machine - From its Genesis, Successes, and Fame, to its Well-Earned Retirement
• Official Games that Were Cancelled
• Official Accessories
• 26 Exclusive Interviews
• Never-Before-Released Information
• The Rarest and Most Sought-After Games
• 458 paged hardback (Collector’s Edition) (Classic Edition 386 pages)
And as a bonus, here are some pages from the book, for your perusal.