Ubisoft have detailed the post launch content plans for Assassin's Creed Origins, with content coming free and as part of the season pass.
Those who purchase the Season Pass will get two massive expansions and some exclusive gear to use in their adventures.
The first DLC pack is called The Hidden Ones and with this expansion, it takes place years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins in a new region occupied by a Roman force. Bayek and the new Assassins will clash with the Romans as the Brotherhood continues to grow, and players will have a new level cap. Slated for release in January 2018.
If you want more mythology to your game, then the second pack, The Curse of the Pharaohs is for you. The second expansion will pit players against undead pharaohs and famed Egyptian monsters. Bayek will need to explore a mystical new realm and discover the root of the curse that has brought these creatures to life. This expansion will also raise the level cap again and introduce new skills for Bayek. Scheduled for a March 2018 launch.
Players will also score access to The Roman Centurion and Horus packs – These exclusive item packs will grant Season Pass holders a new outfit, weapons, shield, and mount when they become available in November of this year.
And finally, players will also get 500 Helix Credits and an exclusive rare weapon, the Calamity Blade – Both available at launch.
For those that are hoping for some free goodies post launch, the team have you covered as players will still get access to lots of free content.
• The Trial of the Gods – Face off against the Egyptian gods in boss battles during special timed events, and receive valuable rewards for victory. Kicks off 15 days after launch.
• The Nomad’s Bazaar – Track down a wandering merchant who will give you daily quests to pursue and reward you with exotic mystery rewards. Available at launch.
• Photo Mode – Capture the beauty of the Egyptian landscape, indulge your inner wildlife photographer, and discover interesting photos taken by other players. Available at launch.
• Discovery Tour – This new game mode turns the world of Assassin’s Creed Origins into a combat-free living museum. Read more about this mode and the educational guided tours in our previous coverage. Available in early 2018.
• Horde Mode – Hone your skills with blade and bow against endless waves of enemies in the Gladiator Arena, see how your scores stack up, and challenge your friends asynchronously. Available in early 2018.