August 18, 2017
More details announced for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite
Capcom has released an all new story trailer for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite, which shows off all new scenes from the game, as well as all new characters, check it out.
Eagle-eyed views will have noticed recently confirmed, including Jedah, Dormammu, Firebrand, and Ghost Rider in the trailer, but with Gamescom almost here, Capcom are teasing at least two final characters, which will bolster the roster up to 30. More characters are expected post release though.
Perhaps the best news is that Capcom has actually broken down the games content and what players can expect to enjoy both offline and on, so here is everything you can do, without an internet connection.
• Story – Puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
• Arcade – Recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
• Mission – Players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
• Training – Set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
• Vs. Player 2 – Go head-to-head against another player locally.
• Vs. CPU – Play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
• Collection – The Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
For those that want to test their vibranium online, these are the modes you can enjoy.
• Ranked Match – Battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
• Casual Match – Battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
• Beginners League – A special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
• Lobby – Search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
• Rankings – View the rankings of players from all over the world.
• Replay Settings – Configure replay settings and view replays.
The game will be available on September 19th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.