Nintendo Australia has announced that Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters will be launching this Spring on the Nintendo 3DS family of devices.
As the latest instalment in the Yo-Kai Watch series of games, Yo-Kai Watch 2 sees a group of sinister Yo-kai arrive in Springdale, determined to steal the Yo-kai Watch and bring havoc to the town and its residents. As Nate or Katie, the player must work to foil this wicked plot – exploring an expansive in-game world, befriending a colourful host of Yo-kai, and even travelling back in time to visit a past version of Springdale. Now, with Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters, players can enjoy this epic adventure in its most definitive and complete form.
- 12 brand new quests, including one that delves into the origins of the mysterious Darknyan - combined with the quests from Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls, this gives a total of 100 quests to tackle
- The chance to befriend 15 Wicked Yo-kai, who have previously only appeared as adversaries – now giving a total of more than 300 playable Yo-kai
- Exclusive dungeons for owners of Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls – players with save data from one or both of the previous versions can access new dungeons to fight special bosses and befriend exclusive Yo-kai
- New locations to explore, including the fantastical Gera Gera Resort
- An expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat