Square Enix has announced that Dragon Quest Heroes 2 on both PlayStation 4 and PC is going to receive lost of post release content, with the first lot dropping today.
Starting from today, all players can enjoy five instalments of never-seen-before content, including side-quests - which delve deeper into the game’s colourful cast of characters, a host of exclusive Slime weapons and various new content for multiplayer mode.
Todays update brings two new side-quests featuring three veteran characters from the series, Episode Maribel & Ruff and Episode Torneko.
Going forward, content is coming out once a week, this is the full list of content updates and release timings:
- Side Quest: Episode Carver & Terry
- Side Quest: Episode Meena & Maya
- Special Boss Map: Estark
- Quest for the ultimate co-op spell: Kazapple
- Side Quest: Episode Jessica & Angelo
- Side Quest: Episode Alena & Kiryl
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #1: Luceus, Aurora, Bianca & Nera
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #2: Doric, Yangus, Isla & Psaro
- Special Boss Map: Dragon Lord
- Monster Medal Battle: Play online multiplayer competitively against players from around the world!