Warner Bros Interactive have today released more details about the upcoming Cars 3: Driven to Win game, launching this June on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, check out the trailer below.
Racers will be able to select their chosen character and then enjoy 6 thrilling game modes, each with their own objectives and playstyles. Players can look forward to:
- Race: Players can hop onto the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Stunt Showcase: Players can race off of ramps to catch air and perform as many tricks as possible before time runs, earning points for successful tricks and safe landings.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players can race against their own best time, as they attempt to set a new track record.
- Playground: An area where players can go racing, perform stunts and engage in challenges, or simply drive around for fun at their own pace. There are no rules! Practice stunts, engage in challenges or simply cruise around for endless fun.
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible, and when time runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Battle Race: Players are able to collect and use power-ups, putting their cars to the test in races against family and friends to become the Ultimate Champion.
For those looking for a real challenge, there are also 4 Master-Level Events, where players can face off again Mater the Greater, Miss Fritter, Chick Hicks & Jackson Storm.
Cars 3 Driven to Win, I believe is the final game that is coming to Nintendo's Wii U console, at least from a major publisher. Until the games release, check out some more screens of the game in action.