Sega has announced that Puyo Puyo Tetris is going to release in Australia for both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on April 28th.
PlayStation 4 owners will be able to pick the game up on disc only, while Nintendo Switch owners will have the choice of physical or digital. Players will have the choice of playing in the Solo arcade mode, against the CPU, or if a live opponent is where you flourish, there are a range of multiplayer modes to try out. Check them out below:
- Versus - Players compete head-to-head in either Puyo Puyo or Tetris to fight in the puzzle fight of their life.
- Swap - Players' abilities are put to the ultimate test when they compete on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, which switch back and forth at set intervals.
- Fusion - A true hybrid game where players compete with Puyos and Tetriminos together on the same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly thinking to become victorious.
- Big Bang - It's a race to the finish as players compete against each other to clear unique challenge boards as quickly as possible to win.
- Party - Players compete on Puyo or Tetris boards, but the puzzles feature special items that when activated either help players or harm their opponents.