Because half the planet are cold right now, Winter is the thing to celebrate and Planet Coaster is joining in with their Winter update, which brings snow, snow and more snow to the game, along with other new additions.
The Planet Coaster Winter Update brings the new Candyland wall set and a host of winter scenery to Planet Coaster, together with the new Arctic environment, new shops, a new mascot and much more, including:
- Collider. A retro sci-fi ride with 20 swinging gondolas on a horizontal Ferris Wheel rising to an angle of 87 degrees.
- Bumpin' Derby. A long-time favorite has found its way into Planet Coaster.
New Transport/Tracked Rides
- Sleigh Ride
- Iron Horse
- Festive King Coaster’s Crackers will let you earn up to nine more stars.
- Cosmic Cow Ice Cream
- Gulpee Soda
- Missy Good Donuts
- Pipshot Water, Juice and Smoothie Bars
- Pizza Pen
Winter Theme and Scenery Objects
- Snow/Ice Biome
- Snow Scenery. Create realistic snow-covered areas and build your own snowman!
- Gingerbread wall set
- Winter Scenery. Decorate your park with a tree or choir.
- And of course, the Festive King Coaster!