Atlus have announced some of the voice actors that are joining the very large cast of Persona 5, including the Protagonist, voiced by Xander Mobus.
“We at Atlus U.S.A. take pride in the quality and care we put into casting and dubbing for our games, and Persona 5 is no exception,” said Yu Namba, Persona 5 project lead and recording supervisor. “This is a completely new cast of characters, so we started with a blank slate in bringing life to them with our stellar cast of voice actors. It’s hard saying goodbye to the cast of previous Persona games, but we hope to bring an entirely new tone with a new set of actors for this game.”
The main Persona 5 hero cast includes:
· Xander Mobus as the protagonist
· Cassandra Morris as Morgana
· Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
· Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
· Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
· Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
· Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
· Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
· Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi
You can check out a quick interview with Xander by John of Atlus and look forward to more in the future, covering the other actors and actresses from the game.
And of course, look for the game when it releases on February 14 for PlayStation 4