Have you always wanted to play some Call of Duty Multiplayer on PC, but could never think of spending full price, when it might not be for you. Well, Activision has released the Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Starter Pack on Steam, for a limited time and what it gets you is a taste of the full Multiplayer experience.
What is important to note is this is not everything Multiplayer, but should you want to upgrade to the full game, you will be able to do that, with the purchase price of the Starter Pack, being removed from the full game price.
Features NOT included in the Multiplayer Starter Pack:
- Zombies game mode
- Campaign game mode
- Ability to play in Multiplayer custom games
- Ability to Prestige (your level will be capped at 55 in the Starter Pack)
- Access to mod tools or modded content (once released)
- Access to unranked server browser (once released)
- Ability to Fresh Start your profile
- The ability to access Dead Ops Arcade II and Nightmares mode