Blizzard have announced that the Summer Games are off and running again, from now until August 31st, why though they insist on calling them the Summer Games when we are in Winter is beyond me, but hey new loot to earn.
- Six new Legendary Skins – Cabana Ana, Fastball Zenyatta, Gridironhardt Reinhardt, Lacrosse Roadhog, Waveracer D.Va, and Catcher Winston
- Three new Epic Skins – Mexicana Sombra, Éireannach Moira, and Tre Kronor Brigitte
- Over 200 total Summer Games themed cosmetics from throughout the years to collect!
- An Overwatch twist on traditional football/soccer, each team pilots three Lúcios scoring goals on a playing field modified for use of his Wall Ride
- Control the ball with melee attacks or sound waves, make use of the Crossfade and Amp It Up abilities for mobility, as well as boost movement speed and jump height with the new Turbo Boost Ultimate
- Three unique arenas to play on, including the brand new Busan Stadium, as well as the previous maps Sydney Harbour and Estádio das Rãs (Rio)
- Last year’s Copa Lúcioball returns, with the Competitive Play ladder structure and placement matches for players to show off their skills