Focus Home Interactive have released a new trailer for the upcoming Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition, which is coming to PC and for the first time, PlayStation 4.
• Class Customization – deep progression system lets players unlock armor and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customization.
• Chaplain Class – the Chaplain brings a host of abilities to increase the squad’s survivability, and is more than capable of killing hordes of Xenos in melee combat.
• New Weapons – more melee and ranged weapons give players even more options to load out their squad in battle.
• New Enemy Types – new, unique Genestealer types offer greater challenge to those who dare enter the depths of the Space Hulk.
• Special Missions – randomized objectives and enemy spawns bring a new level of replayability.