Lunar Rooster have released a new trailer for their upcoming shooter, Sky Noon, showcasing a variety of weapons that players can use in the unique shooter.
From the huge AOE blast of the “Jail Breaker” Hand Cannon, to the automatic fire of the “Road Runner” Machine Pistol, there’s a weapon for every player’s style in Sky Noon. But remember pardner - in this first person action brawler, these guns aren’t equipped with bullets! They all hold powerful rounds of compressed air bursts perfectly suitable for blasting opponents off the floating islands.
Some of the rip-roaring weapons and tools featured in Sky Noon:
• Machine Pistol aka Road Runner: Target other players with endless bursts of air as the Machine Pistol is fully equipped to handle a large quantity of air rounds.
• Shotgun aka Typhoon: The range of the Shotgun may be short, but with a wide spread shooting capacity, players will be able to efficiently take down their opponents.
• Revolver aka Ol’ Faithful: For the player who has dreamed of being a western sharp shooter ala John Wayne, the Revolver is the perfect weapon to pick off your enemies with precision.
• Hand Cannon aka Jail Breaker: The Hand Cannon is the gun for players who want to send their opponents blasting off into the clouds with a powerful BOOM!
• Grappling Hook aka…The Lifeline: Players can use the grappling hook to latch onto buildings, crates, or the floating islands themselves to save themselves from being eliminated!