January 19, 2018
Nine Parchments gets some important updates on Switch
FrozenByte has announced that Nine Parchments for Nintendo Switch has been updating, fixing a host of things, the PC release already has the fix, but the PlayStation 4 version is still in development.
The update includes the much sought-after multisaving feature as well as a number of smaller fixes, in fact the full change log is below.
The full changelog:
• You can now store up to 10 runs
• Fixes to saves being wiped when disconnecting from an online game
• Online game can be started alone, no need to wait for others to join in the lobby
• A lot of bug fixes to different kinds of issues of camera not moving and enemies not spawning or dying correctly
• Changes to the online matchmaking logic
• The invisible quill in Endless Snowbanks is now visible
• Fix to the ”The Hero of Trine” Amadeus not unlocking if Amadeus dead when the boss is defeated
• Other minor fixes
No word on when the PlayStation 4 version will get its update, but I would assume soon.