Oddworld Inhabitants have partnered with developer Square One Games, to bring New 'n' Tasy Oddworld: Abe's Oddysse to iOS and Android devices.
The two studios have done extensive work, to make sure that this full home console game, works as a great for mobile devices. The game sports the following features:
• Runs on all modern devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android phones and Nvidia Shield.
• Support for modern Bluetooth controllers.
• Ability to tailor the on-screen controls, including moving and resizing the buttons.
• Dedicated touch screen control method with simple swipes for movement and on-screen buttons for actions such as "use" and "sneak."
• Full suite of graphics options, including the ability to turn off post-processing effects, tweak rendering resolution and adjust the gamma.
• New tutorial system with pop up hints to offer a more gradual introduction to the game's first area.