Bethesda has announced that Wolfenstein II The New Colossus has today received its first update, bringing the first of the extra content for those with the access, some fixes and on Xbox One X, 4K support.
Here is the complete list of updates to the game, platform specific are listed as such.
Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero - all platforms• Available for pre-order customers and Season Pass holders who redeemed codes
Vault Unlocked! - all platforms• 10 new combat simulations playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer
• Requires progression to Chapter 2
• Leaderboard functionality
• Compete with your friends for the highest score!
Xbox One X Support• Supports 4K resolution
• Dynamic resolution scaling
PC Fixes• Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
• Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
• Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
• Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
• Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
• Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than •100%)
• Skybox fixes