November 10, 2017
Gear.Club Unlimited gets a new trailer
Eden Games and Microids have released a new trailer for Gear.Club Unlimited, which shows off the game in motion, on a Switch in its tabletop form, check it out.
The game is out here on December 1st and will feature the following:
• More than 30 vehicles from 16 official manufacturers
• A campaign mode with progressive difficulty
• Over 430 races and 200 tracks
• 2 race modes: Derby and Time Trial
• 2 types of tracks: Asphalt and Rally
• Performance shop: a fully personalized garage where players can customize and improve their vehicles thanks to the 7 workshops available
• Split-screen Multiplayer mode: race and compete with up to 4 players thanks to split-screen mode on TV or Nintendo Switch tablet.