August 22, 2017
Bust out as The Escapists 2 is out now
Team 17 and developer Mouldy Toof has announced that The Escapists 2 is out now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and on Steam, supporting PC, Mac and Linux. A Nintendo Switch version is still to come.
The game is the follow up to the 2015 release of the first game and developed quite a cult following and even snagged a spin off based on The Walking Dead. Here are some of the reasons to look play the sequel.
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from including 3 transit prisons across land, air and sea
- A dedicated tutorial, Precinct 17, for new players to learn the basics of prison life
- Play each prison solo or multiplayer with both local and online co-op and versus modes for up to four players
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game already in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
- A brand-new combat system to make every prison brawl even more bruising
- Create your con with over 300 customisations to create your perfect prisoner
- New ways to escape
- New items to craft – build yourself a homemade taser to knock out guards plus many more!