Bandai Namco have released a video for Gundam Versus that shows of the many modes that the game will offer players, when it releases on September 29th for PlayStation 4.
If you enjoy your information disseminated in list form, then here you go:
- Free battle: fight against the CPU, setup your mobile suit, team information stage, BGM and much more.
- Trial Battle: Challenge up to 10 mission, face gigantic bosses in original story scenarios
- Ultimate battle: Fight for survival against waves of CPU opponent – available in multiplayer mode as well.
- Casual match 1VS1/2VS2 or 3VS: Increase the number of opponents/allies and fight against/with them
- Ultimate Battle Extra Battle: trigger this mode destroying a specific amount of units and join up to 6 players Online
- Player match Custom Rooms: create your set of rules and customize your online experience
- Ranked Match:worldwide matching fight against player with the same rank as yours
Given the amount of modes, players will also get the chance to try things out in both tutorial mode and fre mode, so given the amount of options available, there is a lot for you to do.