Frontier have announced that the Planet Coaster Spring Update is out and it brings seven new rides including the amazing go-karts, a brand new feature in Crime and Security, and a host of quality of life updates and fan-requested features like Dueling Coasters and bigger blueprints!
The Planet Coaster Spring Update features:
- Steel Hydra. Feel the G-force aboard Planet Coaster’s first suspended swinging coaster.
- Trident. Go there and back again with the first of Planet Coaster’s two new shuttle coasters.
- Bakasura. Trident’s bigger, badder brother is a thrilling inverted boomerang coaster.
- Elixir Machine. 360 degrees of spinning, swinging, twisting, upside-down insanity.
- Big Wheel. An iconic favorite from the golden age of theme parks.
- ZoZo. The long-armed ZoZo is another addition to Planet Coaster’s lineup of vintage classics
New Tracked Ride
- ‘Speed’ Go Karts. Design your own karting tracks using Planet Coaster’s powerful track editor and see your guests put pedal to the metal! Who will win and who will spin?
- Crime and security. Dissatisfied guests may vandalize park scenery, and pickpockets will infiltrate your park to steal other guests’ cash. Keep your law-abiding guests safe with security staff and CCTV cameras.
- Dueling coasters. Up to five rollercoasters can be launched simultaneously to duel it out on the tracks.
- Ride prestige. A revamp to Planet Coaster’s prestige system lets park managers rebrand older rides to give them a boost, all visualized on a beautiful new Ride Reputation timeline.
- New building components. Over 150 new options for creators including animatronics, fencing and security cameras.
- Bigger blueprints. Blueprints are upgraded, doubling from 2,000 to 4,000 pieces per blueprint.
- Three new Scenarios. Challenge your managerial skills in ‘Chief Beef’s Raceway’, ‘Oak Island’ and ‘Downtown’.
- And much more. Planet Coaster’s Spring Update also includes fixes and quality of life upgrades for all players including UI updates and new browser and search options.