Titanfall 2 players should get ready as another content drop is on its way with A Glitch In The Frontier. On April 25th, players will get access to two brand new maps, each designed for specific game modes, as well as additional updates and changes.
The two maps coming with the update Glitch and Deck Live Fire. Check out the details for what each map will do for players, both in terms of game mode on offer and playstyles.
Glitch Map, seen above is a medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
Deck Live Fire Map, again above, is a map built around tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
In addition to the two maps, the game will also make the following changes.
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu: We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots
- You will now be able to Gen to 100.
- New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
The update will be out for all platforms on April 25th and the best news, its completely free.