Square Enix has today announced that Final Fantasy XV Season Pass holders will get access to the booster pack as of today. In addition to that, A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy XV is also getting an update next month, so here we go.
For Final Fantasy XV, today sees the release of the Booster Pack + which contains powerful items that gives players a potent combat advantage and improve their angling skills. These items include:
- Ragnarok - A single-handed sword allowing players to perform a powerful Warp-strike attack
- Dragon Drain - A fishing rod that suppresses the movement of fish, making harder fish easier to catch
- Avior - A reel that can pull in fish with greater strength, by taking off more HP the lower the line durability falls
The Booster Pack (Free Version), free DLC that includes the Magitek Exosuit, will be released at a later date.
In addition, the game has also gotten a new update (1.05) this week, that brings two new music tracks from the upcoming action-RPG NieR: Automata (“Song of the Ancients/Destiny,” “Weight of the World”) to the music player in FINAL FANTASY XV, letting players enjoy the atmosphere of the game’s world while driving the Regalia, walking around or riding a chocobo. Several other additions and improvements include:
- Addition of timed quests
- Increased level cap, from 99 to 120
- Total number of saved photos increased from 150 to 200
- Music player is now accessible while riding chocobos
- Support for increased framerate on PlayStation®4 Pro lite mode
A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy XV however has the biggest news, it was only available to players who pre-ordered the game, it will now release to everyone on March 1st. The game has visual that are based of classic Final Fantasy with a story that takes place 30 years before Final Fantasy XV, the action centres around King Regis and his faithful companions (Weskham, Cid and Clarus) defending the royal capital from raiding monsters.