Today game publisher Nighthawk Interactive, together with developer Renegade Kid announced that epic jumps and international vistas await ATV racing fans when ATV Renegades hits PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 21st.
Players will mount their quad vehicle and rip and tear their way through ATV Renegades in setting course times with white-knuckle intensity as they explore a wide variety of maps with challenging off-road courses. With tracks in locations around the globe – from Thailand and England to Russia, Canada, and Mexico – four-wheel fanatics will perform and perfect dozens of ridiculous tricks around the world.
- Tricked-Out Nitro-Charged, Arcade Racing: Off-road courses allow players to show off jaw-dropping tricks to power up the boost meter
- Unique Off-Road Courses: With 24 demanding off-road courses, players will hit epic air-bending jumps to unlock new tricks
- Single Player and Multiplayer Split-screen Events: Players will perfect their racing skills in single player mode or compete head-to-head against other players via split-screen in unlocked events
- Multiple Game Modes:
- World Tour gives players six challenging tours made up of four separate events;
- Quick Race lets players race against the game in any unlocked event;
- Time Trial mode provides speed freaks the ability to race for time at unlocked events and set the best lap/race times.