Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have officially debuted GT Sport, the next entry in the long running Gran Turismo series, but rather than just giving players a new look, GT Sport changes how players do everything.
Players will no longer just be striving to obtain the next license to progress, instead they will be representing their country or their favourite car maker in challenges that will be overseen by FIA, the Federation International Automobile, the world wide body for motorsport. Players will be able to compete in events like GT3, Rally, Prototype and more.
Additionally, there will also be bonuses for those players who pre-order the game, ahead of its November 16th release, those are:
- Ford Mustang Group B Rally Car
- Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Group 3
- Peugeot 908 HDi FAP LMP1
- GT Sport Starter Pack (8x Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally, and more
- $1MM In-Game Credit – Build and customize your personalized garage
- Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous brands and logos
- 30x PS4 GT Sport Themed Avatars – Based on selected GT Sport featured vehicles
- Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
- Limited Edition Steel Book and Packaging