Razer today announced that the Razer Turret, which was announced early last year will soon be available for players to order, so they can game no matter the seat they sit in.
Designed with a focus on enabling a PC gaming experience from the couch, the Razer Turret consists of a gaming grade chiclet keyboard with full anti-ghosting and a highly precise gaming mouse with a 3500 DPI sensor. The integrated magnetic mouse mat ensures the mouse will not slip even during intense gaming sessions.
“The Razer Turret brings the immense world of PC gaming to a previously impossible frontier—the living room—where only consoles have traditionally roamed until now,” says Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. “Finally, we have a perfect solution for gamers to enjoy the unrivaled precision of a mouse and keyboard combination from the comfort of the couch with the durability and reliability that PC gamers demand.”
- Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
- Chiclet styled keycaps
- Dedicated Android buttons
- Battery life of up to 4 months - The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage
- Battery type: Li-Po (1500 mAh)
- 3500 DPI laser sensor
- 40 hours battery life for continuous use - The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage
- Battery type: Li-Po (1000 mAh)