Frontier have announced that Elite Dangerous Arena is now available for Xbox One, giving players the chance to jump into a world filled with fast, space based PVP combat.
Already own the main game, then don't worry as all existing Elite Dangerous players on Xbox One own Arena now as part of the core game, and can look forward to further competition as new pilots enter the fray via Elite Dangerous: Arena.
- Four agile, combat-honed space ships. Choose from the fast and aggressive Federal and Imperial Fighters, the damage-dealing Eagle or the heavyweight Sidewinder.
- Multiple tactical options with custom loadouts unlocked by ranking up.
- Four Arenas: Elevate’s towering view, Cluster Compound’s mining facility, Asteria Point’s cavernous space station and Ice Field’s frozen asteroid belt.
- Eight-player Free for All, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- Realistic, agile starship handling powered by Elite Dangerous’ advanced simulation technology.