Team 17 have announced that Android owners can now get in on the action with Worms 4, as it is out today via the Google Play Store.
Maybe you are thinking that Worms is done, no one cares, what could they bring to a series as old as there, well here some of the features included with the game.
- 80 Single Player Missions
- Synchronous Multiplayer Matches - Battle against opponents from around the world with real time one-on-one online multiplayer matches
- Brand New Weapons - Wreak havoc with brand new weapons including Hailey’s Comet!
- Weapon Upgrades - Players can collect more than a hundred weapon upgrades to make their worms more powerful! Mix and match weapon upgrades to suit your own strategy
- Five Gorgeous Locations - Do battle in five beautiful hand drawn regions: Middle Turf, Candiville, Wacky-Habara, Tomorrow Islands and the Fro Zone
- Fantastic Customisation Options - Individually customise each worm and give their team the personal touch!
- Factions - Choose an allegiance, and fight under the banner of Red or Blue! The daily tug of war competition pits faction against faction, with the winners reaping the benefits of extra in-game rewards!
- World Events - Each week dynamic events take place around the game’s world map. The player enters into these events and competes against other players, with the aim of representing their faction and earning prizes for fellow faction members
- Daily Challenges - Partake in fun optional daily challenges to earn yourself and your faction additional rewards
- Connect with Friends - Connect your Facebook account to battle your friends in online multiplayer or view your friend’s progress on the world map screen and compete to beat their scores
If you want it, then get it now as to celebrate it is launching with a discount of 50%.