“Portable speakers today present so many compromises when it comes to delivering sound on-the-go – whether it’s audio quality, battery life or connectivity – and that’s something we didn’t want to do with the Razer Leviathan Mini,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “There isn’t a more balanced portable speaker solution out there.”The speaker is expected to go on sale next month and should retail for around $250 Aus, here are the full specs for the unit.
- Powerful lows and crystal clear highs in an ultra-portable speaker
- Bluetooth with aptX® technology for high-fidelity wireless music streaming
- Up to 10 hours of battery life for non-stop entertainment anywhere
- Combo Play for a true wireless stereo sound stage
- Compact design and included carrying case for extra portability
- Enhanced microphone with Clear Voice Capture® technology
- Dimensions : 54 mm / 2.12 in. (L) x 185 mm / 3.34 in. (W) x 55 mm / 2.16 in. (H)
- Weight: 538 g / 1.18 lbs.
- Battery type: 2600 mAH rechargeable lithium-Ion battery
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Charge time: 4 hours
- Bluetooth wireless range: 10 m / 30 ft.
- Combo Play wireless range: 4 m / 13 ft.
- Total power output: 24 W (12 W x 2)
- Frequency response rate: 50 KHz – 20,000 KHz
- Drivers: 2 x 45 mm / 1.77 in with Neodymium magnets
- Passive Radiators: 2 x 40 mm / 1.57 in x 70 mm / 2.75 in.
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Omnidirectional microphone with Clear Voice Capture® technology
- Size: 4 mm / 0.15 in.